Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alternative Medicine? More like PRIMARY medicine!

I hate the phrase 'alternative medicine' because it sounds to me like it's not real medicine but sometimes it is. Reflexology for example is real medicine. It works, therefore it's real. Do I have any proof that it works? Perhaps not. But do you have any proof that it doesn't? Perhaps you do, but I'm not interested in your craziness.

If reflexology wasn't real, why would these reflexology testimonials exist? That's right, they wouldn't. Obviously it is real, or else nobody would have ever had it done and then the testimonials wouldn't exist. And they do.

So I think it does exist and that people who don't are crazy!

I'm not sure I'd like a reflexology foot massage because my feet are all gross looking because I do lots of running on them and that makes your foot bad and dry. It's not the end of the world, I suppose, but I would prefer to have nice clean unblocked Qi. Maybe if I do reflexology somewhere else like on the top of my head or in my ears I will be able to fix my feet!??

No comments:

Post a Comment